
Jordan was slow at getting onto the dating scene, but lately it seems that he’s going out whenever he has a free night (which isn’t very often, but at least it’s something.) He asked a girl to Homecoming (Krista Shipp) yesterday by getting a super size box of Lucky Charms and wrapping it with a 3XL size whitie tightie brief. He attached a note that said, “Krista, I’ll be “brief.” I would feel really “lucky” if you would go to Homecoming with me.” He had his friend give it to her at school. So today she stopped by with a friend and asked if she could put some stuff in Jordan’s room to answer him. I said, “Please tell me you’re not going to trash it because I’m still finding confetti from his Sadie’s date last November (honestly, I am).” “Plus, he’s NEVER home so I’d be the one to clean it up.” She said, “Well……do you have like a sheet or a tarp and I promise to put it all on that and not get any on the floor.” So I put a big blanket on his bed and she covered it with 10 or 12 boxes of cereal and candy! I attached a picture. Why couldn’t she just have put the poster in his room with ONE box of cereal, spared the money, spared the mess, I don’t know. Crazy kids! I just hope that no one ever ruins his car over a dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment