Friday, April 10, 2009

Torn

Now a total 180 degree change from Paul Cardall....

Since the first time I saw him on the auditions show I have been a huge Danny Gokey (aka Robert Downey Jr. in our house) fan and he had my vote to be the next American Idol. But I'm feeling torn these last few weeks. Danny is still amazing and his story is so touching. He deserves to win...afterall, he lost his wife recently and he is so talented. He needs a break.
But then Adam came along.....I can't get enough of his last song. (Turn up the volume on your computer, but click on the pause button on my playlist for this.)

Time and votes will tell. They'll both go far no matter what. All I know is I hope the American Idol tour comes to Salt Lake City this year! I need 5 tickets please!

5 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I'm so glad you posted this video!! My DVR cut his performance off and I wasn't able to see it. My friend and I tried to find it on You Tube and it had been yanked off. It was fun to watch. I agree with you about Danny. I like his voice better but Adam is a better performer and funner to watch. If you get some tickets, get 3-4 for me too!! :)

Unknown said...

Here is a link to the full studio version with better audio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyESHqT9a4&feature=bz303

Julie and Carlos said...

K we were one of the million people that missed it because we are usually at the church during Idol and watch it on Tivo. Thanks for the you tube! I hadn't seen it yet!

Cindy Smith said...

I've missed the last few weeks of Idol, I'm glad you posted this cuz I hadn't heard it...definitely one worth hearing!

Debbie Hadley said...

Oh man, the link doesn't work anymore. I missed this one thanks to my DVR, but I did see them replay it on fox news. I would like to see it again. I'm torn too. I like both of these guys.