And my awesome husband got me tickets to his concert that just happened to be on my birthday!! It wouldn't be fun unless I brought a couple other groupies with me. Called up my besties and we had ourselves a rockin good time!
Me, Michele, and Jenny having dinner before the concert at Tuscanos. Best pizza in town!
Our hubbies came along for the ride and ended up having more fun than we did! They sure know how to make a concert extra fun and crazy!
I'm not really a concert connoisseur, but I can't imagine a better concert than this one. Non stop energy and of course amazing vocals! True genius and talent!
Pictures don't do it justice so for a little live action of what I'm talking about from the Salt Lake City concert, click on these two links and enjoy as I share my boyfriend with you. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAUZtKSfxE8 / http://youtu.be/RS8nIDH8N2I.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! And thanks for the best husband in the world for this fun night! I love you even more than I love Jon ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment