Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coolest cake ever!

We haven't had much exciting things going on around here the last few weeks (other than working on pulling our weeds for 7 hours straight last Saturday!) So I thought I would post a photo of one of the most creative cakes I have ever seen. My brother and sister in law threw the coolest Star Wars party for my little nephew Gavin's 6th birthday (see details on Carlos and Julie link on my sidebar). Unfortunately we couldn't be there since they live in California. Julie made an amazing cake that would be a dream come true for any Star Wars fan at any age. She said that you can't tell from the photo, but she even put dry ice for smoke coming out of the volcano. Hope you don't mind Julie, but I just had to show this off. Way to go!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That really IS the coolest cake ever! She must be a very creative lady. I think I'll have to check their blog for party ideas - Clayton is obsessed with Star Wars, as is my older brother!

Winnie said...

That is a seriously cool cake! How did she come up with such a great idea? I wholeheartedly agree with the title of this post.

Julie and Carlos said...

Wow Leslie I am so flattered! Thank You!
(Maybe next time you'll think twice about using the 10 hour drive as an excuse to miss my kid's birthday parties!!!)
JK As always - wish we were closer.
Julie