We went to the church parking lot right behind Brendan's parents' house because we weren't sure how big the explosion would be and we had to be away from all cars just to be safe. Jordan was excited to have beat out his opponent, but I don't really get how they decide who wins since everything just gets fried crispy in the end. I caught the finale on video.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Tank Wars!
I know the 4th of July is for remembering our country's independance, parades, fireworks, and family BBQ's, but in our family it's the time where all the guys (and a few girls) get to build their best tank creation (just another word for "bomb") and duel it out to the death! This year was the best one ever! The process involves a lot of duct tape, crackling balls, tanks, and whatever else they can find that will fire and explode toward the enemy! It's an artform that the guys work on improving each year! We have to say that we were all impressed, intimidated, and scared with Dan and Toby's triple decker!


We went to the church parking lot right behind Brendan's parents' house because we weren't sure how big the explosion would be and we had to be away from all cars just to be safe. Jordan was excited to have beat out his opponent, but I don't really get how they decide who wins since everything just gets fried crispy in the end. I caught the finale on video.



We went to the church parking lot right behind Brendan's parents' house because we weren't sure how big the explosion would be and we had to be away from all cars just to be safe. Jordan was excited to have beat out his opponent, but I don't really get how they decide who wins since everything just gets fried crispy in the end. I caught the finale on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys get a "10" for most creative way to celebrate the 4th! Awesome!
What a fun tradition!
What is it about guys and 'splosions?
i like that tradition!
WoW! Dont show this to Paul and my boys I would like to keep my hair! Hey those are awesome!!! YOu guys are Party animals!!!!!
Glad you had a fun 4th!
Very cool! Looks like something Clayton would really enjoy - I think there's some pre-determined pyro obsession in boy genes. Anyway, glad you enjoyed your holiday!
That was so much fun!
Kids - do not try this at home!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment