Does anyone else ever encounter this scene when opening the door to their bathroom? Do I need to spell it out on a chore chart or something? How hard is it to change out the toilet paper roll?????? Obviously a bit much for all the people in our family. Just one of those days today.
9 comments:
Hey, I would take the toilet paper on the floor if the rest of my bathroom was that clean!
Unfortunately I get that in the boys bathroom all the time too, except there is usually a bunch of toilet paper torn off and on the floor too, I still don't know who the culprit is for that...
In our master bath we have the kind of TP holder that you just slide the roll on and off, it literally takes two seconds to change it out, maybe you should invest in one of those if the situation persists. :)
Amen sister! That drives me nuts too. Compared to all the other stuff they do that takes up so much time, this takes almost no effort. And yet...geez!
Thanks for making me laugh on that one. I have the same problem at my house. And I don't get it either. At least now I know I am not alone! ;)
Ditto to that!!! I think I'm the ONLY ONE in my house who EVER puts the new roll on the holder. I think if I died the toilet paper holder would be sadly negelected.
Amen to all the comments. The worst is in the middle of the night when you don't turn the lights on and there is no toilet paper because the person before you forgot to put some on!!!
At least the lid and seat are down! We're still working on that one with Clayton!
So your saying that things won't get any better at my house as the years go by? I thought things like this would get better in the coming years!! I'm gonna have to lower my expectations a bit!!! Very cute photo :)
I can tell that 3 out of the 4 people you live with are BOYS! Enough said.
Post a Comment