Sunday, May 17, 2009

Who's calling me old?

Partial conversation recently had in our home:


Me: "So Jordan, how was your Sunday School class picnic this afternoon?"


Jordan: "It was fun, but why do you keep calling it a picnic? It was a BBQ."


Me: "Picnic. BBQ. Same thing."


Jordan: "No. It's so not."


Jake: "Jordan, it's ok. That's what old people call it."


Jordan: "Yeah, you're right."


WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY?

4 comments:

Holli said...

Don't you hate feeling old or really when someone tells you,your old!

Julie and Carlos said...

Ha Ha! Picnic BBQ- same thing to me too. Guess that makes me old.

Debbie Hadley said...

Who knew a "picnic" was outdated. I guess I'm outdated too! (-:

Melissa said...

You're not old! You are a very young, cool mom; and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Maddie and Kenzie saw Jenny Hinz driving yesterday as we passed her in the car and they said,"Wow - Jenny is so cute and short. She looks like a teenager driving. Actually, she always looks like a teenager. Mom, why don't you still look like a teenager?" Kids have such a way of boosting our egos, don't they?

I guess if you're old, I'm ancient!