Allison went from long hair and braces...... to short hair...... to no braces.
All set for 8th grade!
Here is a photo of Jake on the day he got his driving permit. I think it's a great idea to have them practice for a whole year before having their license, but not such a great idea that I have to be the one in the passenger seat with him and have it be my car! Actually, he's a great kid and a pretty good driver so far, but it's still scary. Just working on a few little kinks. Now he's all set for HIGH SCHOOL!!!.




4 comments:
WOW! Allison looks SO GROWN UP!! Jake driving? HOLY COW!! SO many FUN FUN FUN changes!!
I didn't know that you could get a permit for a year. That sounds like a good idea, but scary at the same time.
Jake is driving?!?! How is that possible?!?
*sigh*
Yep, now I'm feeling old again.
Allison looks very cute, LOVE the new do.
:-)
Pam
OK, Jessica basically said everything I was going to, so... ditto!
Way to go Jake! Allison - you are truly beautiful! I enjoyed our time together during July! I'm excited to see you again during fall break! Keep smiling and I hope you are wearing a little gold glitter on your eyes!
Hugs,
Julie
Post a Comment