It was such an exciting time to welcome my mom and dad home from their mission to Colombia after 18 months. We spent the day cleaning up the house, making posters, and Ed went and bought them few groceries. Brendan painted their family room a few weeks before (pre-surgeries) and I had fun re-decorating a little bit downstairs for them.
Here Noah and Taya put the finishing touches on the Welcome Home banner.
Waiting and more waiting. Actually, we made it to the airport with only a few minutes to spare. We cut it way too close, but we made it, thank goodness.
The weirdest thing for them was to see how much taller Jake and Allison were and Jake's deep voice. They looked great and happy! It was a week long party afterward!








4 comments:
I bet it's great to finally see them again, and I bet they appreciated the grand welcome home!
Fun photos! I really enjoyed listening to them share their experiences in church! It sounds like they had great opportunities!
WELCOME HOME!!
So glad they are home safe and sound!
It's crazy to me to see Allison taller then your Mom.
Pam
Post a Comment