Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best Birthday present EVER!!!!

I haven't been in the mood to update our family blog for a while for several reasons, but today I just couldn't contain myself! If only one thing is ever read or remembered from this whole blog/journal I hope this will be it. We as moms wait a lifetime for a gift like this. I was left speechless and in tears as I read a little note that was left by my bedroom door this morning.....

6 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

WOW.....that is SOOOOO incredible!! That is a mother's paycheck right there!!! Jake is such a cute boy!

Winnie said...

The. Best. Birthday present. Ever!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

What a tender young man. Thanks for sharing the best present ever with us. I DID need a tissue.

Cindy Smith said...

Priceless! I hope I get one of those someday! What a great kid!

Debbie Hadley said...

Every Mom dreams of a letter like that. Just goes to show what an amazing Mom you truly are! An amazing birthday present indeed!

Julie and Carlos said...

Oh my gosh I am crying. That is an amazing gift!