Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prayers for Gracie


Our good friends (and former neighbors), Tom and Michele Gledhill, had a beautiful little girl on the 20th of March named Gracie. She was born with a severe defect on the left side of her heart. She had sugery at only 4 days to make the right side do all the work. This is the 1st of 3 surgeries required to fix the problem. She has had some major setbacks since her surgery and is currently on a heart/lung bypass machine. They have tried to trial her off the machine several times and her little heart just hasn't been strong enough yet. They are going to try it one last time on Wednesday or Thursday. If you read this, please remember sweet Gracie, and her family, in your prayers. She is such a beautiful angel that has touched our lives, and that has changed the lives of hundreds already. For more information you can check out their blog linked on the left side of mine titled "Gledhill family."

1 comment:

bunkerfamily said...

I love little Gracie and I am so greatful to Tom and Michele for sharing their journey with us. Over the last week I have just been amazed at their strength and testimony that they have. I am truly blessed to have them as my friends. I will continue to pray for little Gracie and their family.
love,
Heidi