Sunday, February 17, 2008

Young Women's at last!

Allison is now 12!How can my baby girl be so old? I miss her little self dancing and being silly around the house. But I am thankful that she isn't as grown up as many of her friends. She still likes to cuddle, likes me to do her hair, and on quiet Saturday mornings can be found watching cartoons while holding her one of many baby dolls. She has gotten a little "hormonal" this last little while and I'm not sure if I can handle the full blown stuff that is coming our way.
She wanted to invite a ton of friends over for her birthday which was a lot of fun (and loud). Nothing planned worked out because they have their own ideas of fun and games, but it was a blast watching them. We were all excited that she picked Cafe Rio for her family birthday dinner!Allison was very ready to graduate from Primary, but very nervous for Young Women. She is the oldest in our ward for her grade so that meant leaving all of her friends behind and taking a giant leap all by herself. The Beehive class was so awesome to come over on her birthday and brought over a candy bar poster to welcome her. They came by to pick her up for their next activity and made an extra effort to make sure she was surrounded by new friends in YW opening exercises on Sunday.

No comments: