Friday, August 15, 2008

Ok, it's our turn

A lot of our friends have done this on their blogs and while we have had a blast downloading our photos and getting all sorts of funny results, we've yet to post them. So here are our family's celebrity look-alikes. Jordan and his friends even took pictures of themselves to download to our computer so they could do this. It's really fun. Give it a try if you haven't already (myheritage.com and click on face recognition) and then vote for who you think is our celebrity twin.

I had to post two photos of Brendan because I think it's hilarious the different results you get.


I vote for Ed Harris on this one. Hey, is that "Grandpa Munster?" How do you get Kim Rossi Stuart and that Pierluigi guy in the same collage?


What? Maybe a match on the eyebrows, but that's it.


I totally see a mix between a short haired Matt Dillon and Wayne Brady. By the end of football season, Jordan will be looking more like Usher 'cause he's getting so dark out in the sun.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cary Grant so this made my day! Jake's really maturing and changing almost daily. Not my baby boy anymore, but just as sweet!


Where in the world did Diana Ross come from? My vote is for a young Sally Field, but maybe she's really the lost third Spears sister. J/K!

2 comments:

Julie and Carlos said...

Hilarious!!!! Were you a little nervous when both brittney and Jamie Lynn spears popped up? Don't worry - she's nothing like them on the inside!

Julie and Carlos said...

You know - your face reminds me of a celebrity that didn't pop up.... She was Miss Hispanic Utah in the 80's and she was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!