I love my husband and best friend so much and am so thankful for "us."
I am so blessed to have 3 amazing kids who are all very different but bless my life in their own special ways. This is just a random picture of Brendan and Allison taken on Christmas Eve but I love how it captures their fun yet tender relationship.
I am so thankful for being born to the best parents in the whole world and though I have missed them terribly, I'm thankful for their example and for their faith to serve a mission at this time and anxiously anticipate their return this summer.
My life would not be complete without the special bond that I share with my closest friends. I am especially grateful this year for the closeness we have all gained by praying for and serving my friend Michele's beautiful baby Gracie. Her life is a modern day miracle and our lives will forever be changed by her story. We continue to pray for little miracles everyday and for a successful 2nd heart surgery coming up.
Our extended family on both sides are a huge part of our lives and all of our 22 nieces and nephews are "our babies!"
We live in a very special little heaven on earth. Our neighbors and ward family are incredible people and examples and we are blessed to be among them.
We are grateful for the opportunity that we have had to re read the Book of Mormon as a family this year. We started a few months ago and look forward to finishing in a few months. We are so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and a testimony of our Savior. We pray for His light to lead and guide our actions as we embark on a new journey for 2009!
3 comments:
I love that you are so positive!! I have my list ready for all the horrible things that happened in 08. Now I feel guilty posting it :)
Your kids are so cute, I hope you have a wonderful year!
What a great post! It was a fun surprise to see a picture of our Gracie Girl on your blog. Thanks for including her in your 'grateful for's'. I am so grateful for our friendship and for all of your service to our family and our little babe. We could not have done it without you!! You're the best!
Great Post! I'm so blessed to have such an awesome family network.
Post a Comment