

Allison is absolutely loving dancing with Colleen. She has picked up on her fast paced choreography and her technique is improving a little each time. I have to keep telling myself that we knew what we were getting into as I start out on our 35 minute drive to Timpview twice (sometimes 3 times) a week for her lessons! I have so many incredible memories from my teen years dancing in Colleen's studio. I see Allison creating some for herself already. There just isn't anything out there that comes close to the quality of instruction and the genuine love that Colleen and Collette give their students. She already had her 3 performances including The Festival of Trees this past Saturday.

You know Twilight is huge when there is a gingerbread house entitled Twilight complete with the red truck, a Forks City sign, and Edward looking through the top window.


We had fun seeing all the trees as a family and then sat down to enjoy a great show (even though I will admit it was “Colleen Standard Time" – very long!)
4 comments:
Congrats on the show Allison!
Cute photos, wish we could have been there to see the big performance.
Wow, what great performing experience for Alison! She's such a cute girl - it's been fun chatting with her at choir lately. I'm glad she's enjoying dance so much and hope she has lots of performing opportunities in the future!
Great job Allison! I'm so sad I couldn't make it to any of the performances. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment