You never really know who is "peeking" in on your blog, so I thought this would be the best way to get the word out for a big favor.
My good friend Michele had a baby 11 months ago born with a heart problem (HLHS). She was supposed to have her 2nd of 3 surgeries to fix it last week, but it was determined that her heart is not strong enough to outway the risks and the only option for her is a heart transplant.
Just last night it was discovered that she had a stroke and it has sent her into heart failure. You can read all the details by clicking on my sidebar link listed as Gracie Gledhill. This little sweet"heart" is so special and has been through so much. I love her as my own and have had the amazing privilege of being blessed by her spirit as I have spent a morning every week or two with her as I've visited with Michele.
She is very critical right now, but her life on this earth has been full of miracles brought on by prayer and priesthood blessings. Only our Heavenly Father knows the plan for her right now and I know that He will take care of her. I pray that her family will feel our love and support. Even if you don't know them, please keep Gracie in your prayers for a heart miracle on this Valentine's Day.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This was a perfect Valentines post. The true kind of love all of us want to be reminded of on this special day. You are a wonderful friend and Michele is lucky to have you. As always, we'll have Gracie in our prayers.
I just checked Gracie's blog and I can't even imagine how hard it would be to be going through that with one of my sweet chileren. Gracie has AMAZING parents. They inspire me. I will be praying for all of them.
Leslie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a post for our Gracie Girl!!! She has to get better so she can see her aunt Leslie every week again! It was good to see you today. The cookies were yummy. Thanks for being such a great friend and helping with Gracie for all of these months. You're one in a million!
Talk to you soon,
Michele
What a sweetheart, we will pray for her too. Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Post a Comment