We've been enjoying all the misinterpretations that Chris has been having lately thanks to Cindy keeping up on her blog. Does he need a vacation, a nap, hearing aids, or is he just being his smart-alecky self?
Last night we had a little chuckle ourselves. Brendan sent out a family email inviting everyone over to our house for Memorial Day. He asked for replies and everyone's two cents as to what time we should get together and what everyone wanted to bring. Allison and I happended to be in the office with him and as she read over his shoulder she got a very confused look on her face.
"Dad? Why does everyone need to bring two cents to come over on Memorial Day?"
It's nice to still have a little innocence in our house.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Made me laugh! (-: Cute Allison.
That's so funny she took that seriously, I can just imegine her wondering "What the heck? Do we really need money that bad?"
That is very sweet! Maybe I should start charging for family parties!
Post a Comment