





Friday is going to be a bittersweet day. Jordan is graduating from high school! That's two days away!
Did I really just say that....GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL!
Growing Up!
Becoming an Adult!
Moving away from home!
Leaving a big hole in our day to day family!
Of course I couldn't be prouder! He's accomplished so much. He's had a very full life while under our wings. I look back with a thankful heart for every (good and not so good) memory that we have shared with him. I know that it's not over, but it won't be the same. He's off to a great start into the big world and I know the best for him is yet to be!
But a big part of my heart will be breaking. The years went by way too fast. What a blessing he's been. What a privilege I've had.






10 comments:
Congratulations Jordan! I am SO proud of you! It's been a privledge to be a part of your life and I can't WAIT to see what amazing things you do with your future! GOOD LUCK and always remember YOU ARE LOVED!!!
What a handsome guy!
Just looking at those pictures makes me emotional. (Not hard for me now a days)
Brings back fun memories of graduation, and makes it that much harder to believe that it's Jordans turn.
You can hold your heads high, you've raised an awesome son.
Pam
that first pic is so, so cute.
DARLING JORDAN!! Congrats big boy. Love ya
That is awesome that you have a picture for each year like that, I don't know where half of ours have gone, we've moved so much. Congratulations Jordan! Hope you enjoy life out in the big world, I'm sure you will do great things!
-Cindy
Great picture progression! Congratulations Jordan! Enjoy your new adventures down at the "Y". I know great things are in store!
Oh, your baby boy is flying out of the nest!! What a bittersweet day it will be. I loved this post!! I showed it to Tom and we had a lot of fun looking at those pictures over the years. We both agreed that Jordan was cute at EVERY stage!! He never had that gawky, nerdy stage. We wish him the best of luck in his future....it is certain to be bright!
A cute, cute boy has grown into a handsome young man. He is on to great things!
You have every reason to be proud in this momentous, bittersweet moment. Jordan is lucky to have such a great mom.
Love the pictures! You and Brendan are great parents! Savor the day Jordan, and never forget the friends and teachers who helped you along the way!
Oh my gosh - that year by year is sooo cool! I'm already crying because my babies are in preschool and don't want to hold my hand all the time. Waaaah! I don't want to see what the future holds!!!
Post a Comment