

Brendan and the kids made tons of great memories on the slopes this past ski season. Seeing how we woke up to another snow storm just yesterday, I don't think the season is quite over yet. Allison had gone only once before this year and the boys had been around 3 times, but all improved dramatically this year. Brendan's knee has been feeling so good and he took them up by himself 6 or 7 times this past season. (I just can't seem to get excited about freezing to death and flying out of control down a mountain.) Their favorite place to ski is at Deer Valley, but Alta is good too considering they have free skiing on Saturdays after 3 p.m. Jordan joined the ski/snowboard club at school but was so busy with basketball and work that he wasn't able to really participate in their activities very much. It was also fun for them to go with Ed and Maria and their kids a few times. Maybe next year I'll get brave and give it a try...don't hold your breath though. Below is a video of Allison at the beginning of the season earlier this year.
6 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog now. I love how you made your family photo big.
Way to go Aliison! You've pretty much surpassed my skiing skills especially since I don't get much practice out here!
Julie
i love blogs. i feel reconnected with people i haven't talked to in years. now i can keep tabs on your family when we move.
oh, and blurb.com prints blogs
WHAT! Your blog is awesome! Now come teach me, I am stuck! Hey your family is awesome! keep blogging I love to keep up on my friends!
love ya,
Heidi
Hahaha--you caved to peer presure! I'm so impressed that you have a video already, they are my favorite-it took me a while to figure it out but it's fun!
Post a Comment