Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Babies


Can you tell we all had a long weekend? Jake went to a scout campout on Friday = no sleep. Allison slept with me Friday night because Brendan was out of town. She loves our bed, but said she couldn't sleep all night. We all worked hard Saturday morning cleaning the house, had lunch, and took a break. Not too long after, I found them both fast asleep with the TV on. It reminded me of when I would put them down for their afternoon naps at the same time. Except this time I was able to leave them home and make a quick dash to Costco with a note on the TV saying where I was. Having them so close together was so much fun. Even though teenage hormones and emotions are flying all over our house these days, they are both tender hearted kids that still love to snuggle with their mom once in a while. They hate it, but I still call them "My Babies." They always will be.

3 comments:

shana said...

Nothing is as sweet as a sleeping child...baby or not!

Winnie said...

That is so sweet! I love it when my babies are asleep too. :)

Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.