Ok, he's not so little anymore, but he's still my little Jakers. I love that Jake always wants to help me in the kitchen whether I'm baking cookies or making tacos. He's always there eager to learn and ready to do whatever. He's going to have a very happy wife someday! So last Sunday I decided to try cinnamon rolls again. I only do them once or twice a year because they are so much work and usually don't turn out very good. Jake was there ready to volunteer. Using the floss to cut them was a first for him and he thought I was kidding when I showed him how to use it. He pretty much did the whole thing by himself with just a little guidance from me on the sidelines. They were fantastic!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
My little chef
Ok, he's not so little anymore, but he's still my little Jakers. I love that Jake always wants to help me in the kitchen whether I'm baking cookies or making tacos. He's always there eager to learn and ready to do whatever. He's going to have a very happy wife someday! So last Sunday I decided to try cinnamon rolls again. I only do them once or twice a year because they are so much work and usually don't turn out very good. Jake was there ready to volunteer. Using the floss to cut them was a first for him and he thought I was kidding when I showed him how to use it. He pretty much did the whole thing by himself with just a little guidance from me on the sidelines. They were fantastic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YUMMY! Sweet rolls are my favorite! I could have used a few (or 3) of those!! He can bake them anytime at my house--too much work for me!
Ooooh yum! And he didn't bring me one? How awesome that he is interested in knowing his way around the kitchen - his wife will love it someday!
yum, yum, and YUM! I'm next Jake, bring those skills over to my house!
Dude,
Those look delicious!!!!!!!
Teach me how to make them!!!!!!
RiDog
wow! How impressive! You need to take the 1930's domestic test on my blog - I bet you'll blow me outta the water! (Not that hard to do)
Post a Comment