Allison decided that she needed a change and that her hair was just getting way too long. So we gave Lauren a call and wah-lah! Here is her new look. She got about 5 inches cut off and Lauren put in a few highlights for a sun-kissed look for the summer. Allison is in heaven and having fun doing her own hair, for the first time ever, finally! (I know it looks like she went out and got a tan too, but she didn't. It must have been the lighting).
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
New Summer "Do"
Allison decided that she needed a change and that her hair was just getting way too long. So we gave Lauren a call and wah-lah! Here is her new look. She got about 5 inches cut off and Lauren put in a few highlights for a sun-kissed look for the summer. Allison is in heaven and having fun doing her own hair, for the first time ever, finally! (I know it looks like she went out and got a tan too, but she didn't. It must have been the lighting).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SOOOO Cute! What a difference a few inches makes! Maybe I should give that a try!
Wow, she looks so grown up! Brendan, Jordan and Jake better prepare themselves for the onslaught of boys that will be calling soon.
She looks great! I'm still waiting for inspiration as to what my new "do" should be. Hers is darling - I hope I have such good results!
So cute! Love the highlights!
I love the highlights! And I agree that it looks better just a bit shorter. Tell her that she makes me want a girl! Argh!
I love it! She looks darling! I wish I could get a new "do" and look that great!
Gorgeous! Wow, you are growing up way too fast girl!
Post a Comment