(I had to hurry and post something to get Jordan's big, nasty foot off the top of our blog)
We interrupt this family to bring you the football season...
We interrupt this family to bring you the football season...
JORDAN'S FIRST SNAP AS STARTING VARSITY QUARTERBACK!
These photos were taken at the BYU 7 on 7 camp this past summer. Jordan won the quarterback challenge the following week at a camp with over 12 schools represented.

Getting some feedback from Coach Peyton

Getting some feedback from Coach Peyton
(not sure if it's good or bad?)
Here we go with dinners at 8 p.m. everday, many extra loads of
Here we go with dinners at 8 p.m. everday, many extra loads of
VERY SMELLY laundry, little black turf pellets all
over our house and cars, freezing and refreezing ice packs
everyday, weekly team dinners, car pooling five
days a week back and forth to practice, boiling and fitting new
mouthguards, either sweating to death or
shivering in ice cold wind and rain on the hard
bleachers twice a week, appointments at the doctor,
chiropractor, physical therapist...and two
boys who live for this every fall having the time of
their lives!
PRICELESS!
...we wouldn't have it any other way! GO PIONEERS!
...we wouldn't have it any other way! GO PIONEERS!
P.S. I haven't forgotten about photos of Jake, it's just that I don't have the luxury of having a professional photographer cover his games like they do for Jordan and Jake won't let me anywhere near him on the football field to snap a photo..."Way too embarrassing, Mom!" I was only able to sneak in this one.
3 comments:
What a cute post! You and Brendan are great football parents! I saw Jordan on the news last night, so cool! Jason had fun at the game. I'm so glad Lehi won! GO PIONEERS!
It's great that your family are such huge football fans. I can see Jordan now when he's in the pros thanking you guys for always being there for him. I saw him on channel 2 news last night, my kids were pretty excited to see him.
Wow, the smelly laundry alone would do me in, let alone all the other business of the season! You are such a dedicated mom! Congrats to both Jordan and Jake for challenging themselves in a healthy positive ways. What great kids.
Hugs, Julie
Post a Comment