I took first day of school photos of Jake and downloaded them to my computer and then deleted them off my camera. Then I couldn't find them on the computer and thought they were gone so I made Jake give me another "First day of School" pose the next day. Not exactly his favorite thing to do. Then I realized I could recover them from my recycle folder. To avoid him posing in vain, here are Jake's first and second day of school photos.
Jake is probably the hardest working student at our house and really strives to do his very best at everything. He's a little nervous that grades this year "count" for college applications, but I have no doubts that he'll do great! He's excited to be part of the "big guys on campus" this year. Last year of Jr. High...wow, how time flies!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lookin good on both days!!
So Cute! Love it!
I'm glad we got to see both days.
:-)
I hope my kids will work as hard as Jake does, what an awesome example.
Pam
What? He didn't get back in the same outfit? :)
Julie
Cute Jake!
Unbelievable...I'm still blown away - he has grown so fast!
Post a Comment