Last Monday we invited the Bunkers and Sehestedts over for Family Home Evening/games and dessert. Between us we have 12 kids (13 including Nicole) and a whole lot of fun!
We played Taboo, had cheesecake and cheered on Bo as he took Jordan down in a wrestling match.
As I type this, I'm thinking about all of our wonderful friends that we have shared special moments with throughout the year. We don't always take photos and we don't always blog about every event, but you know who you are. I love my friends and my kids' friends so much and consider them a part of our family. I'm so thankful for all the many wonderful memories that we have been able to create and also for the struggles in our lives that have brought us closer together as we serve and love and support each other.
2 comments:
One thing I love about the holidays is it seems to bring friends closer together like that, what fun memories you are making, thanks for sharing!
Love the picture of all the kids on the couch. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment