Friday, February 13, 2009

So much happening, so little time!

So much happening, so little time. I had to change up my colors a bit because I am done with Winter!!!! The freezing weather and dark skies are enough for me. The least I could do is brighten up my blog a bit----with the limited (obviously, very limited) skills that I have about this.

My plan is to blog a little something about each of these events when I have time to spare (currently that sounds like a joke to me), but until then....I'm writing down my list before I forget.

---Jordan's wisdom teeth--not fun

---Basketball--fun

---Allison's 13th birthday--way fun

---Allison's new room

---Jake is growing by leaps and bounds

---Skiing

---Draper Temple Open House

Also just wanted to jot a little note to all my awesome family and friends...I LOVE your blogs. If you are on my sidebar, I have read all of your new entries, I promise. But I haven't had the time to write comments. I will add that to my list of things to do.

---Catch up on comments

Hugs to all...gotta start my day!

1 comment:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Hey Leslie,
Sounds like you have a ton going on and sounds like you have some fun stories to share.
Your blog always looks super cute, I don't even try to change mine for each holiday so you are way ahead of me.
Hope you get a chance to catch your breath.
Pam
P.S. Through your blog I have been following the story of your friend's baby Gracie. I've been so touched by her story and their strength. Sounds like things are not going well right now, and they are in my prayers.