


Saturday night was Morp (which is Prom spelled and done backwards...girls choice and casual.) This year's theme was "All punked out." Nicole did Jordan's hair and MAKE-UP! He didn't have time to go out and get "skinny jeans" so he put on a pair that belong to Nicole's older sister! I'm not sure if the face he is making in the 3rd photo is his attempt to supress his laughing or trying to breathe in those tight pants! Needless to say it was a dance full of crazy hair, clothes, and laughs!
3 comments:
So funny! Jordan looks like he would be at home bustin' a move with a boy band. Except I don't think the pants could hold up to the stress of it all.
Hey Jordan I dont know I think your so DANG CUTE you could get away with wearing anything!!!!!
Looks like a FUN FUN DANCE!
LOve ya
Heidi
Wow Jordan, I'll be impressed if you can still squeeze into those pants in 5 years! SO FUN!
Post a Comment