Friday, May 9, 2008

Piano Recital


Allison had her spring piano recital tonight. She has improved so much since the Christmas one. She has finally reached a point where she can sight read pretty much anything and so it's fun for her now. She can play about 4-5 hymns which are her favorite. When she is bored she tends to go over to the piano or the keyboard and will play for hours which is so nice to hear. She's taking right after her Daddy! I tried to upload the video from my camera, but couldn't get it to work. Darn it!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

That's wonderful!! It's good to have that talent. Soon she'll be able to be the accompanist for sacrament meeting or Young Women. I'm a little jealous. I can't perform to save my life. Believe me, I've tried. I end messing up and laughing (almost hysterically.) So, if you ever need someone to accompany that can play with one finger while laughing like a maniac, give me a call.

bunkerfamily said...

Allison looks so grown up and beautiful! What an awesome talent she has. I wish I stuck with piano but I didnt and I could be playing all the time in the mornings while my kids get ready they would have thought that was cool. I guess there is still time. Allison keep it up!
Love ya,
Heidi