Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prom Revisited


Here is Jordan's group picture from Prom. Notice how small he looks compared to his "linemen" buddies. I guess the rule was "kneeling boys don't smile?" Cute kids! Now for the funny part. I had to dig through my photos to dig this one out. I was a Junior here and Brendan was a senior. My, how time changes us in so many ways!!! Good thing I love him even more today. Good times!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Awww,those kids are sooo cute! Jordan and his friends look pretty good too.

I have a question, did Brendan happen to keep that stylin' baby-blue cummerbun and tie? He would definitely look like he had it goin' on if he wore it when he was playing the organ in sacrament meeting.

bunkerfamily said...

What a bunch of CUTE kid's! They all look like they had a good time! Hey That Shay Pierce kid is a pretty cool kid I know his Mom and sister, I've taken Shay to guitar lessons a few years ago before he got his license.
Crazy how they all grow up!

Sarah said...

SO CUTE!! and that old picture of you guys is so funny, and so cute. And can I just say how much I love that all of the girls are in modest dresses! cute cute cute!

Debbie Hadley said...

Ok, I love the new look! You must share your secrets.
That picture of you and Brendan brings back fun memories. My how time flies!