Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Play-aholics
Allison and I had so much fun helping sell concessions at the High School last night during the play "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Gina Wayt (in my ward and a drama dept. mom) offerred us the opportunity to work for tickets since she can't figure out why we go to every play...every night...when we don't even have kids in it! I have to say that our family is full of play-aholics. Especially when it comes to Musicals. We had serious withdrawels when they finished Scarlett Pimpernel. Lehi High School has such a fantastic drama department and we have enjoyed going to every single play they have put on since we moved here 9 years ago. They are usually so amazing that we end up going back to see it over and over again. Les Mis. a few years ago was more enjoyable for us than the Broadway version that came to the Capitol theater. Jake and Jordan came with us too because although they may be tough football players, their mom and dad brainwashed them at an early age. I think our whole family would agree that it doesn't get much better than sitting back at Lehi High School's auditorium and enjoying a good play. This one certainly did not disappoint us. We have gone 3 times and I think Jordan is planning on taking Nicole tonight. Way to go Lehi Drama Dept!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! You guys are the biggest drama fans I know! We had fun last night , it was our first Lehi Drama performance. I didn't think we would last more than 30 minutes so it must have been good if everyone enjoyed the whole show except Italia (I took her out 20 minutes before it ended). I think we will see you at more of Lehi's performances!
How FUN! WE were not able to make it Kids had ball games Britt was able to go though and she loved it! Hope we can go next time. My favorite place to see plays here is the Sandy Ampetheater We like to sit on the lawn. Anyway sounds like you guys are well rounded. Love you all.
Heidi
I would be going alone, Tony's not much of a musical/play guy, sometimes I can convince him but not 3times for one play! Anyway, your blog colors look great!
I love Seven Brides! It is so fun. I had no idea you were such play-aholics. We're huge play buffs ourselves - especially musicals! What a fun thing for your family!
Post a Comment