Wednesday, January 14, 2009
#21 is here!
Congratulations to Brendan's brother Brian and his wife Lauren. They had their beautiful baby girl yesterday morning. I got to go see her for a few minutes at the NICU in Provo as her lungs were having a few issues, but seem to be getting much better by the minute. She is pink, pudgy, squishy, with lots of hair, and the most beautiful skin ever! We can't wait to hold her! No name yet so we'll just call her "Agent 21" for now as she is the 21st grandchild on that side of the family. Girls are up by one! It's up to Pam to even it out in August. Pressure is on......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous, wish we could go see her. I heard a rumor about what the name is going to be but will hold my tongue till it's final. :)
Isn't she just darling! I wanted to hold her so bad. I can't wait until she is out of the NICU.
Post a Comment