Thursday, January 22, 2009

CTR

Jordan usually finds the craziest things to wear to the high school basketball games. One of these days I'll try to catch him before he leaves and take a photo. This past week he came home with CTR written on one cheek and LDS on the other cheek. When I asked him, "What's up with that?" he replied, "Well, we played Juan Diego Catholic school tonight and we had to REPRESENT!" It made me smile to say the least.

7 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Go Jordan! :)

shana said...

O.K. that is funny! I'm so proud of him!

Debbie Hadley said...

Silly Jordan! I'm glad you wore it with Pride!

Melissa said...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh! Way to be who you are Jordan.

JOY said...

I just came across your blog because we are both interested in organizing. I had to laugh when I saw this post - I was just telling my 14 year old son how many of US Morman gals love organizing. Have a great day!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Awesome! That is one of those Mom moments that melts your heart, and proves that sometimes they do listen.
Way to go Jordan!
Pam

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Awesome! That is one of those Mom moments that melts your heart, and proves that sometimes they do listen.
Way to go Jordan!
Pam