Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hi Grandma and Grandpa!


This photo was taken right before they left in February
This post is dedicated to my mom and dad who are serving as missionaries in Bogota Colombia establishing the Perpetual Education Fund program down there. These are 6 of their 8 grandkids wishing them the best and waving to say "We love you Grandma and Grandpa!"
Isn't my little nephew, Ian, the cutest thing ever? He is such a sweetie and so hilarious, especially when he sings "She's a brick ...house" that Jake taught him!
Grandma and Grandpa are so special to these guys. They take them all out on special one on one dates all the time and the older ones have been able to go on out of town trips with them. They adore their grandkids and spoil them rotten with love, hugs, attention, support, and stuff! We are so lucky to have such a close family and I'm so grateful for their example right now and for their influence in each of our lives. They really are the best!

2 comments:

bunkerfamily said...

Leslie,
I love your Mom and Dad too! What a fun grandma and Grandpa to spend such time with their grandkids You are especially blessed that you have both the FUN and the good examples I wish them the best of luck on their mission and from talking to you I can tell they LOVE serving their Heavenly Father. CUTE CUTE kids!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Aren't grandparents the best? You are so blessed to have them so involved in your children's lives and I know that their mission will have a wonderfully positive impact on your family!