Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check out these great photos!

I finally got the pictures that I ordered from the team photographer. I'm so glad that we have these as we would never be able to take these from the stands.


LEHI VS. SPRINGVILLE



LEHI VS. PROVO
That last photo is my all time favorite! It was Jordan's reaction right after Josh Miller caught the winning touchdown pass with 1.4 seconds left in the game!

Go Nicole!
She's the ball girl, but at just 5'2" it's scary to go out amongst the big guys in between plays!

The photographer caught Jake and his friends in the stands doing the "Peanut Butter/Jelly" dance!

3 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

First of all....love the family photo! Secondly, I'm still waiting for Jake to demonstrate the PB&J song!!! Lastly...great photos! How fun to have those great pictures.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Awesome pictures!!! What a keepsake!

Winnie said...

Those are great photos! They look like they belong in the pages of a glossy sports magazine.

So sorry about the loss last weekend. There's always the next game. Go Pioneers!