
We all went to The Cheesecake Factory in honor of Jordan's birthday last week. Jordan had to have his two sidekicks and best friends in the whole world, Jordan Dew and Nicole Foster, come along.

Jordan Dew said he thought we were going to a REAL cheesecake factory and he was all ready to try all the samples during the "tour." Oh, Dew.....glad, he wasn't too disappointed.

Jordan and I planned a little surprise for Nicole. He asked her out to Homecoming that night. I had excused myself from the table right before dessert and slipped a little sign to our waitress with the request to have her put it on Nicole's piece of cheesecake. Jordan and I got nervous when Nicole and I happened to order the same kind (Raspberry/lemon cream --YUM!) Then a different waitress brought out half of our order and served Nicole first (the unmarked piece). Jordan and I just nervously looked at each other and said, "Now what?" to each other without speaking any words. I was totally rude and said, "Hey, that's supposed to be my piece." Nicole got all embarrassed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Here you can have it." I can only imagine what the poor girl was thinking...I felt like the biggest loser. I thought it was a simple request. Our waitress obviously was too busy to make it go smoothly. It was all good a few minutes later when HER piece came. The note said, "Nicole I would love to have the honor to 'CAKE' you to Homecoming. Love, Jordan." Totally copied the idea from a friend in our ward. Thanks Julie!

Nicole was beaming for the rest of the night. I think she forgave me.
6 comments:
Oh, what a cute way to ask someone to a dance. I hope that waitress didn't loose too much tip money. (-:
Oh, I am so jealous! I absolutely LOVE the cheesecake factory, but they don't have any around here. Maybe there is one in Minneapolis. That is so funny that Jordan's friend thought it was actually a real cheesecake factory!
Oh, I am so jealous! I absolutely LOVE the cheesecake factory, but they don't have any around here. Maybe there is one in Minneapolis. That is so funny that Jordan's friend thought it was actually a real cheesecake factory!
Sorry, I clicked twice because it was taking forever and it published twice!
wow, that veil is awesome.
congratulations!
How cute. I love that he asks his dates out in cute ways!
Post a Comment