The following is what Jake wrote the other day for an assignment in English describing himself:
ME
Athletic, Nice, Funny
Son of Brendan Smith
Who loves football, history, and food
Who cares about BYU football, family, and friends
Who gives service, support, and joy
Who fears school tests, losing, and getting kidnapped
Who would like to see New Zealand, Will Smith, Steve Young
Resident of Utah
Jake Smith
I think he summed himself up well except I guess he doesn't remember that he's also my son :). If I could add anything it would be Spiritual Giant, Quiet Leader, and adores little kids! His current career choices for his future include: Dentist, Coach, History teacher, Police Officer...he'll be great at any of those.
3 comments:
What a darling picture of Jake. He is so grown up now.
What an awesome family you have and handsome to boot, way to go Jake remember though behind every good son is a great mother. Sure do love you guys.
Debra Peden
I didn't know Jake loved history, that's awesome! He is great with kids. My kids love to play with Jake. Great poem!
Post a Comment