Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tonight is it

I’m such a baby. I’ve been misty eyed all morning. Tonight is Jordan's last football game, most likely forever! They’re doing a thing at halftime to say good-bye to all the Senior players and we, as parents, are escorting our boys on to the field. I may not make it through it all…..

4 comments:

Cindy Smith said...

Last game!! That must be hard, I hope it went well, let us know soon!

♥Stef said...

Oh, how sad, I can see how it would be hard to watch his last game. You have gotten so much joy from watching the games because you are such a good mom. This also means he is one step closer to graduating :(

Lisa Loeffler said...

Oh, I so sympathize with you! I can't imagine what that feels like and will be experiencing it far too soon :(

Debbie Hadley said...

So so sad. What an awesome year it has been. Time goes by way to fast!