When we first got there, I wanted to stop and take a nice family photo in front of the huge red rock TUACHAN sign with the green grass and waterfall, but when I suggested it, I got a loud "NO!" (in unison) from everyone. Sheesh! I'm just trying to create memories, guys. Here are a few photos that I managed to get during the pre show....some with cooperation and some with obvious annoyance.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuachan
We spent the weekend of Fall Break having a ball . It was SO MUCH FUN to be all together...talking, eating, sleeping...24/7. We just don't get that much time with all 5 of us anymore. We weren't able to join my brothers in California for our traditional Fall Disneyland trip :( , but we made it as far as St. George.
We got tickets to see Saturday night's closing performance of Les Miserables at Tuachan. It's our absolute favorite play and no one does plays better than Tuachan. We weren't disappointed. WOW! It was amazing. We have seen it numerous times and know how it ends, but I was bawling the whole time. Jordan kept teasing me about it. It was dark and we couldn't see each other so he would just reach over and touch my cheeks during the sad parts and say, "Yep, still crying!" Oh, it was just so good, I wish I could describe it.
When we first got there, I wanted to stop and take a nice family photo in front of the huge red rock TUACHAN sign with the green grass and waterfall, but when I suggested it, I got a loud "NO!" (in unison) from everyone. Sheesh! I'm just trying to create memories, guys. Here are a few photos that I managed to get during the pre show....some with cooperation and some with obvious annoyance.
When we first got there, I wanted to stop and take a nice family photo in front of the huge red rock TUACHAN sign with the green grass and waterfall, but when I suggested it, I got a loud "NO!" (in unison) from everyone. Sheesh! I'm just trying to create memories, guys. Here are a few photos that I managed to get during the pre show....some with cooperation and some with obvious annoyance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous of your great weekend! I have to laugh about your family's reaction to taking pictures. Mine also give me grieve. Every time a take a picture, Gavin rolls his eyes and asks if it is going on the blog. Anyway, I'm glad you could get away for the weekend with your family.
How fun for you guys! I love that your kids like going to plays. I've always wanted to go to Tuachan...maybe some day. I'm glad you always take pictures despite the protests. They will thank you someday.
Who's that person standing by you that is your same height? Not my little JAKE!!!! Oh my, your kids are growing up really fast. I'm glad you are enjoying as much time as you can with them before they fly the nest!!
This is the first time in several years we did not make a Tuacahn trip. I'm jealous! But it looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment