Thursday, September 4, 2008

Need some fresh air?

May I just put in my two cents worth about these little wonders? They have been put through the toughest tests at our house and they always seem to do the trick. I don't know what it is about teenage boys...but boy, can they smell! I make sure that they put all dirty clothes in our laundry chute on a daily basis, I venture in there to vacuum once in a while, I'll open up the windows when the Lehi winds subside below the tornado category 2 level, and they really do shower every single night, but the aroma just doesn't get much better. I guess the dust collecting on their blinds maybe collects odors too. My only sure cure is popping in a new Glade Scented Plug-In (Clean Linen "flavor" is my favorite). Ahhhhhhhh! Makes my day!

3 comments:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Good tip! Does it cover up a pee smell? Then maybe I'll try it!!

Winnie said...

That is so funny! What is it with boys and smelling? Whenever Brad had scouts and there were a bunch of boys in our basement, Rachel and Emma would complain about the stinky boy smell in there for hours.

Debbie Hadley said...

I love "glade plug-ins." I've never tried "clean linen" though.