Here are 19 things that I love about being married to Brendan.
1. That he makes me feel safe.
2. That his number one hobby is his family.
3. That he is a great listener and that after all these years we can still talk for hours at a time.
4. That he cleans up the kitchen for me after dinner.
5. How he can seriously laugh at the oddest things on TV which in turn makes me laugh or at least crack a smile.
6. The fact that he can fix ANYTHING!!!!!
7. He is able to finish something before moving on to something else and is very thorough about it.
8. Is not afraid of getting dirty.
9. Loves a good challenge, both mentally or physically.
10. Supports me even when he doesn't agree with me.
11. Honors his priesthood.
12. Loves Disneyland as much as I do.
13. Is neat and organized.
14. Is an "on-time" type of person. I guess that's called punctual.
15. Is a really hard worker at everything that he does.
16. Will watch and discuss Oprah with me (only certain ones though, even Brendan has a limit)
17. Calls me EVERYDAY at lunch and on his way home.
18. Is willing to sit by me at football games even though I get mad at him for yelling at the refs and coaches and have asked him, "What's a block in the back?" at least 100 times. I still can't remember.
19. And the number one reason I love Brendan is that he understands me and makes me feel important,loved and cherished every single day!
Happy Anniversary my Sweets!
Love, Me

7 comments:
Awesome post!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!
Loves,
Pam
Happy Anniversary!!! What nice things you have to say about your hubby, you are lucky to have each other!
Happy Anniversay! Still seems like yesterday when I was wearing that blue taffeta brides maid dress!! You are both great examples.
p.s. Love the music!
Every couple of days I open your blog and love to read the wonderful things you post. Congratulations to you and Brendan, 19years is an accomplishment these days but when you have such a great couple as yourselves it’s a piece of cake right. You both look as radiant as the day you started your lives together. You are both a great role model to our family.
We love you, have a great day.
Debra
Dear Brendan and Leslie: Happy Wedding Anniversary!! Can't believe it's been 19 years since you got married!! We are so happy for you, and we hope you had a wonderful day!! Thanks for all the happy moments and the wonderful grandchildren you have given us!! You both are very special, and we just want you to know that we love you very very much, and appreciate all the wonderful memories we have from you, may the Lord bless you today and always.
love Dads and Moms
Are you trying to make everyone cry? First the touching post of your oldest son turning 18 and now a tribute to your great marriage. Sheesh!
Seriously, happy anniversary you two make me happy whenever I look at you two together because of the great love you have for each other.
Congratulations you two! Wow, 19 years, that is awesome! You are a great example to everyone.
Post a Comment