Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Member of our family

Nicole and Liz came over today while Jordan was at work to ask him out to Sadie Hawkins. I was so happy that she didn't trash his room with confetti or cereal or other obnoxious stuff. Instead, she gave us a new little family member. Jordan got a fish on his first day of kindergarten that looked just like this one, so it will bring back fun memories. The poster reads, "Out of all the fishys in the sea, I picked you to go to Sadie's with me. Love.... ah you know who." We'll see what Jordan names it when he sees it tonight. Now, the challenge is how to answer back. Any clever ideas?

2 comments:

Debbie Hadley said...

What a cute way to get asked to a dance. If I think of a "fishy" way to answer her I'll let you know.

T Fowler said...

When did asking and answering become so complicated? Yikes. Have fun with the fish!